/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year Folks!

Had a small cosy celebration with the girls last night, pretty lovely to be wearing our school uniforms again! Flashback to the past, a temporary relief from our present day, a nostalgic moment we enjoyed last night ;)

I spent most of New Year's Day dozing in bed cos I'm really ill right now. Totally not the nicest way to usher in the new year. Boo hoo.

Anyways, my company had started emailing us Dilbert Comic Strips once a week, on a Monday Morning (to drive away those pesky Monday blues I suppose) about a month ago;

At age 15 - I can't understand Dilbert

At age 18 - I don't bother to appreciate Dilbert

At age 21 - I still don't dig Dilbert

At age 23 & 1/4 - I can totally understand, appreciate & I totally Dig Dilbert

I hate Lobo-ing at work! I dun need bosses who don't have time to look after my career development;

I need challenges, I need my drive back & I'm so gonna achieve that in 2009!




it just ain't right @ Thursday, January 01, 2009