/Friday, November 07, 2008
Mind's been running around in circle & getting really jaded by the turmoil in the financial markets, every week we're been hit by waves of bad news;
Thank goodness my department is spared from any cost cutting regimes. & Thank God I didn't take up any offers with DBS. I might jolly well be one of the 900 woeful souls out there.
Yes, you can be a competant & smart worker, but when times are bad and you can't bring in the moolahs, you just gotta' go man. The Organization is not there to support you, it's just there to dangle a carrot in front of that lazy old mule & trying to milk every last breath that mule has to drive and push the cart onwards before it breaks down and die. Then, it simply gets a new, young mule.
Been busy trying to juggle work & my love life...My goodness, he is the darnest sweetest thing ever. i think we are inseparable (hah!) Anyways, he flew to UK last night for work (& play).
I'm pretty upset about it but I feel so happy for him. Wish I could travel too *grumbles*
My outfit at D&D night next friday, Pretty cute eh? My collegues and I will be dressed up as fairies and we're raising funds for Children's Society by selling Poloriod Shots @ $5 each (All for a Charitable Cause!) during D&D! Pretty Novel idea eh?
I'm pretty sure those jovial people out there next friday, in their beautiful Get-Ups for the Masquerade-Theme Dinner wouldn't mind dropping $5 for an instant shot!
I feel so happy to know that my teammates are pretty psyched up about raising loads of $$ for Children's Society.

it just ain't right @ Friday, November 07, 2008