/Sunday, November 30, 2008
Getting really worned out these days,
My energizer bunny spirit within me is waning and I'm getting really annoyed by sycophantics residing around me,
I should probably slot in more time for sleep and rest in my personal schedule,
For the past 3 weeks, I had managed to juggle btween work, love life, reading papers, volunteer work, attending weekend volunteer training at CDAC, clubbing, and my regular jogs!
Sounds like good time management to me but I failed to clock in enough sleep to recuperate from all these activities,
I've been telling myself that
"I will sleep earlier tomorrow night" & alas! It flopped badly.
End result was a totally drained mind (albeit I feel ok physically!) and I had to take supplements (that somehow has steriod-like properties) to keep my energy level going.
This had gotta' stop, I can't afford to fall ill before my Philippines trip next monday.
I ponder sometimes why I get such a sadastic-adrenaline-rush while trying to test the limits of my body.
I need more rest. Boo.
it just ain't right @ Sunday, November 30, 2008