/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, November 30, 2008

Folks, I think I should marry a Thai.

I'm leaving for Thailand in December this year again (& again & again) !

However, I'm not going BKK this time,

Am opting for a quiet beach holiday where I can can dive and get my dosage of nitrogen fix.

The travelling bug has bitten me hard this year.

I just loveeee travelling (*Pats*Pats* *gently* my purse).

I've been wearing cheap (but great looking) clothes just to save extra dollars to buy air tickets!

Haha.

Thank goodness the boy loves travelling too!


it just ain't right @ Sunday, November 30, 2008