/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Corporate Banking D&D coming up this Friday at Swissotel,

Everyone's beginning to fuss over their hair, make-up and outfits.

Seriously, I'm totally NOT looking to Friday Evening.

Rather, I'm totally looking forward to Sunday Evening when you-know-who is back from UK.

I'm getting so demotivated at work, I've still got my drive but work is totally not challenging AT ALL. I definately can do much more and learn much more. If only I had the opportunity to land at something much more fulfilling. Perhaps I should join the UN! That plan will probably unfold nicely after I've gotten my MBA from Havard. Heh.

The banking industry is so quiet now, I should be thankful that I still get to keep a stable job albeit I'm definately gonna dabble in part-time tuition again since I'm done with my Kaplan Finance course.

Had Lunch with Lou today and we were busy talking about bfs & exes. Since we are all in the same circle of friends now, I should stop trying to match up to someone's ex.

And pls, if my bf hasn't got the time to tell *you* that he's attached now. Just so farkin' let it be.


it just ain't right @ Tuesday, November 11, 2008