/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, October 09, 2008

This is such a small world,



My super nice collegue who tried fixing me up for a blind date with Mr Computer Geek last week



Actually knows that Jerk Arse *** all this while;

He prolly used me to boost his (already) super-inflated ego and I'm totally sicken by his crappy antics to make himself seem so desirable.

Am glad that his (which he also likes to booast about how rich, smart, yadda yadda yak) friends thinks of him as just an irksome wannabe.

Here's what my friend said to me, word-for-word:

"Wah Can’t believe that u went out with that *** guy. He is such an idiot!
My friend is very good friends with him and he is a big jerk! Big ego and everything. He used to stay at Farrer court with her so that’s how I know.
Cos I used to go there and hang out with her when I was 13. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh when they meet up, he is always boasting about the girls he like plays with.
What a super small world…. Or just Singapore la. Heh I do not know him personally but the stories that I have heard about him are soooooooooo not good.
My cousin also knows him cos she is a lawyer and also nonstop bad stuff about the fella.
But wow! What a twerp!"


it just ain't right @ Thursday, October 09, 2008