/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, October 20, 2008

My poor eyes' been giving me problems for months & finally,

I decided to get my eyes checked during lunch time today & got myself new contact lenses.

Gosh, the glare from my workstation has worsen my myopic-god-damm-bad eyes by 100-150!

I was feeling as sore as a bear with a headache after I plopped back to my workstation from my lunch break (the newly prescribed lens power doesn't seem to settle too comfortably for my sight)

Guess what, someone actually emailed me one long list of optical shops near my workplace.

Gosh. Boy oh boy, I'm so touched. =)


it just ain't right @ Monday, October 20, 2008