/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm leaving for Bangkok this weekend despite the political turmoil and persistent naggings from my mum;

Don't worry, it should be safe as long as I stay safe and avoid crowded areas,

Besides, the parliament house which is the epicentre of those nasty riots is more than 10km away from my hotel and the shopping area that I'm intending to shop at for the weekend.

It's strange to know that 3 months ago,

I left for a holiday in Bangkok and I met someone new, a week before my trip.

Somehow rather, it all went downhill after my BKK trip.

This time round, I've , by pure coincident, stumbled upon a new guy a week ago;

Smack before my BKK trip this weekend.

Will things go downhill when I'm back? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, October 09, 2008