/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wah Piang eh.

I'm rushing a financial analysis assignment now because the deadline on the worksheet reads:

"3rd August, Saturday."

Silly ol' me rushed through the assignment; tried very hard to resist my strong urge to released my inner peeved-up procrastination (how we all love to procrastinate impt stuff in life.tsk.)

Declined an invitation from bestie to attend her NTU alumni party;

Just to meet the 12 MN deadline.

Wait a minute.

Farkin' hell.

Isn't it 2nd August today?

A quick check and ol' hell yeah, the assigment to due tomorrow instead.

Ol' well, I'm 3/4 done with it and I'm headin' out for some fun now!


it just ain't right @ Saturday, August 02, 2008