/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, August 10, 2008

Truck loads' of madness at eddyjac.shutterfly.com

I just finished my Financial Analysis paper today! It's my second last exam for my financial management course and in approximately 1.5 months time, I would be able to graduate from APMI Kaplan (after that pesky final paper for international finance).

Phew. I'm finally done with what I set out to do in the beginning of the year.

Seriously, the papers ain't tough and I've manage to ace all my papers with ease.

I guess it was easy cos I have amazing memory and I can enumerate whichever model answers I was given in the first place. Hecks.

The course is worth taking though if you need some A-B-C coaching to corporate finance.

p.s: I bumped into Viggy today at the National Library!! How random!! But it was great seeing him again...Doing swell and all ready for the start of his honours year tomorrow!

SIX YEARS IN NUS IS NO JOKE. (sic) . Pardon me. (hecks)

Can't believe yet another freshman year is gonna start tomorrow.


it just ain't right @ Sunday, August 10, 2008