/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, August 24, 2008

It has been raining terribly heavy today and it's making me incredibly lazy to blog.


Rachel brought me the Miu Miu bag from HK!

Pls imagine me in the ABOVE outfit, plus 1.5 inch wedges,

Cos that was what I wore to watch fireworks on Saturday night and also to do a 6km trek along the Southern Ridges (we walked from Vivocity & almost, to NUS) from 10am to 3.30am.

Haha, I can't believe I survived the trek (pretty well) in my $19.90 mondo heels.



Someone told me that his office collegue got emotional & cried while watching the fireworks last friday;

Sorry, I couldn't help bursting into fits of giggles cos the fireworks display was incredibly good, no doubt; but I definately wouldn't shed a tear for it.

90 KidsRead Kids were brought to the Jacob Ballas Children Garden last Sunday! A lovely outing arranged by Unity Secondary & B3 volunteer group. The children garden is incredibly gorgeous! It's nestled somewhere in Bukit Timah, and I never knew such a beautiful children park existed in Singapore! No wonder i spotted mostly expat families in the park when I was there.

Someone CRIED During my kidsRead class, crumpled up my Olympic quizsheet & got incredibly upset that he didn't win the Olympic "Fu Wa" towels....sigh.

Guess who had a incredibly cute butt during the NUSHA Recce camp last Sat.


it just ain't right @ Sunday, August 24, 2008