/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm falling ill these days, but I can't afford to take time off from work! (workaholic Alert!)On a brighter note, someone got me ticks to next week's firework show @ Esplanade!

Plussssssssss. My cousin just informed me that she got this really cool pair of specs WITH mulit-coated lens for a freakin' cheap $98 (ALL IN PRICE)!!!

It's from this optical shop called "Eyes2Eyes" @ E-Hub Pasir Ris...Really cheesy name but I don't care! I'm gonna get my $98 specs this Sunday. Heh.

I need multi-coated lens to protect my peepers from all that glare(& credit propositions) emitting from my workstation.


it just ain't right @ Friday, August 15, 2008