/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, August 10, 2008

I wanted to blog some thoughts down but I can't seem to find the time,



One of my resolutions this year was to get my bike license after my 23rd b'day.

"so that I can go round and round along quaint little towns and explore every nook and cranny."

My resolution for next year is to pick up photography,

"so that I can take picturesque sights and share them with all my friends and loved ones."

Anyway, I realize some plans I have in mind for myself seems to be pointing towards a certain direction:

"to get out of this island and venture overseas for work and some travel fun."

Sweeeeeet.


it just ain't right @ Sunday, August 10, 2008