/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, July 18, 2008

It's great to be living in a place where you have a roof garden with fantastic nightscape!



yeah..we were back in Karen's Crib for another round of makan cum discussion for Project Dream and NUSHA's upcoming events.

I'm utterly impressed by the new ex-co's commitment to improve NUSHA's structure and work on projects that will help raise funds, to the betterment of our futher club activities and humanitarian trip!

ALUM*NUS OF NUSHA!!

LISTEN UP.

Lao Niang here wants you to help out too if you're able to spare some free time for us. (meek voice)

=) Seriously short-handed and it's great to have ex-NUSHA people coming back to share their experiences and ideas.


Brave Jan Jan sharing her horrendous experience of being robbed of her bag, loads of money, passport, credit cards and literally everything else (except her mobile, thankfully) in Hungary!

I'm so glad you're back safe and sound Jan. *hugs*

I wonder when it'll be my turn to get mugged in Europe. (OMG)



it just ain't right @ Friday, July 18, 2008