/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, June 27, 2008

Today, I finally met up with Ivan and Zi Kai for lunch, haven seen them for 1 semester!

Yeah, I hardly knew any one from economics and I'm only close to 2 totally brilliant students,

Wierd eh?

Top notch brains; I can't help feeling envious and happy for them;

Our dear NUSHA-cum-Bangla-housemate clinched his 2nd upper with ease,

While "the always doze off in lectures" Ivan got his SHINY 1st class honours cum double degree in Economics and business.

His achievement (and starting pay at Barclays, I should add) totally knock my socks off and I prolly thought he was gonna be some huge-arse Valedictorian for Arts Fac.

Alas! Not only is he gonna miss himself outta~ the whole Convo-Hoo-Ha;

He is only a RESERVE valedictorian cos someONE from econs achieved a double honours instead.

Can't believe my course is habouring so many pseudo-Einstiens!


it just ain't right @ Friday, June 27, 2008