/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, June 02, 2008



Hobbit, your house hubby will be so proud of you.

On a more serious note, it's freakin' 5.16 am and I can't sleep,

The tuesday papers just came in,

My lappie's a goner,

my rented DVD is stuck inside the CD-ROM and it's due today,

my library book is grossly dued,

I have outstanding study arrears with CPF,

I blew (happily) $350 bucks on diving gears,

Gosh. I feel cranky now.

In the meantime, do check this site out!

http://www.progressoutofpoverty.org/

A poverty index that would help determine how much bankers should loan; and structure their loans to the poor so that they can have sufficient cash flow to get out of their poverty cycle.

Kudos to Microfinancing bankers.


it just ain't right @ Monday, June 02, 2008