/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My cousin (again).


She's soo adorable! Grown up quite abit over the past few months. Can now appreciate all things pink & fluffy, like Bratz dolls and floral stuff. hecks.


I brought my kidsREAD class out to watch "Dora The Musical"; mass outing for 100 plus kids in the NLB KidsRead Program...kindly sponsered by Nickalodeon, so the kids had to do tonnes of PR stuff for the camera crew and the kids are suppose to mingle with their special guest Eunice Olsen and smile for the cameras...Pretty fake but it's the norm for such massive sponsered event...hah!
They are really a super sweet bunch of kids; really funny too. ;)

The Paris Hilton Gang - Clad in baby pink from head to toe; matching pink bags and waterbottles...hecks..Sweet*

Another boy from my reading group..Does he reminds you of Shawn Yue? Same lopsided grin, Cute*

Ryan is really, really cute...He lost two of his front teeth last week...so pardon the hidden* smile

Bladin' & Bikin' on Sunday with BB-BBF. haha....I shall never eat Char Siew Rice for breakfast before a major sweat-out session...hecks.

On leave till 10 June(one day before bestie booby's B'day!) and Out diving in M'sia next weekend!

Oh yeah, I'm doing some major soul (& career*) searching next week too.

My life path is getting a little muddled.

Yes, I'm really, really keen to venture overseas for work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my impending plans will be sound. In the mean time, i'm planning another project to Philippines! Support, people! Thank you! =)

Ciao~ In a totally erratic mood now.


it just ain't right @ Tuesday, May 27, 2008