/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, May 09, 2008




Mother's Day is gonna come along this weekend and I've gotten my hands on this darlin' monogrammatic Bag...

Before you give me a lacerated mouthful on how loose I'm am with my money,


I'm just Kiddin~!


Not really trying to ingratiate myself with my (dead) granny (or please my mumsy; again)


But I really went into this shop in Geylang to buy my Grandma' a LV bag (more like bearing the monogram WF) for $10 to burn to her this Sunday (yeah, she's deceased. Get it?) .The shopkeeper claims that the LV (paper) bag is stuffed with clothes, gold bars and toiletries. But I'm unsure whether these items also bear the famous monogram cos the bag is pretty much sealed up.

It's amazing what you can burn to dead people these days.

Paper Ipods anyone?




Anway, some of you might have heard about me and a particular guy by now,

Awww.......I (eh) told him that I had a crush on him last Sunday (I'm such a Goner).

And the response I got back was...

*drumsroll*

"I was'nt expecting much out of it anyway...so yeah."

Me: What the fuck just happen?

So anyway, that's what happen between me and that hotshot lawyer who went BKK with me.

(again, I'm just kiddin' about the BKK holiday fling!)


it just ain't right @ Friday, May 09, 2008