/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, May 01, 2008


Meeting your bestest-smartest-craziest BFF ever; after 4.5 months is pure mambo madness!
It was the meeting of the "G-Cube Gang" ---> Read: Fresh-Graduates-Gone-Gila! And those sexy chemical engineers went absolutely mad, mad, mad last night!
I've always adored girls' night out and it's time to let loose, be fancy-free & drop those skirts. (just kidding.) Anway, you know it's crazy when you keep hearing banshee-war cries from a particular someone, who definately brought a whole new meaning to the phrase "to be SEEN and HEARD" (at clubs). haha!
We had roving eyes and hands and a generous load of sneaky smoochies; all over the dance floor. Absolutely mad-ness.
I love you babe. BFF.
P.S: Bestie, Remember the canadian guy that we met last night? I was wondering WTH he looks damm familiar. I realized he looks like Bee's Ex BF!...erm, ok, you may beg to differ. hah.
P.P.S: I'm volunteerin' next Sunday! Bringing a bunch of old folks to ride the Hippo Bus and watch a concert at the Esplanade! Whooppeee! So looking forward to meeting them! =)


it just ain't right @ Thursday, May 01, 2008