/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, May 23, 2008

I read the news yesterday that a doctor had filmed his fellow partner (also a doctor in the same clinic) romping about (like hamsters) with his clinic assistant.
Wah!!
It's not everyday you see yr friendly dentist of 4 yrs being embroiled in a sex scandal leh!
Yup, the lady in red is my tai-tai dentist that speaks like a bullet train, can be bitchy at times but is a great dentist who charges very reasonable prices for her treatments.
Yeah, her husband is the defendant while the plantiff is that doctor being caught having sex with his clinic assistant; smack right in the little room, in a clinic which is a joint venture between my dentist's husband and that horny doc.
I wonder what happened to that video now. heh.
Speakin' of which, I need to run off for my dental appt now. Gonna get my retainers adjusted.
Go figure*.


Speakin' of me being klutzy lately, I fell forward while running DOWN a flight of stairs for work! (thanks to my heels that gave way); landed on both knees and thank god I caught the railings in time or else my face will hit the stairs.

Huge arse bruises on both knees. sighz.


it just ain't right @ Friday, May 23, 2008