/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, May 01, 2008


I know I can't outsmart my mum when I hinted that I'm getting her a Kate Spade Clutch for mother's day;
Mum's reply: "Huh? Buy for me; then you use right?"
Muah haha. How apt.
Presents should be practical so I decided to get her a zipped-up wallet with loads of compartments; typical auntie style,
And I hand-delievered the pressie to her office so that she and her friends can coo over the Kate Spade wallet (dun we love the attention we can garner??)
Anyway, have you done anything for mummy dearest? 9th May is just around the corner.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, May 01, 2008