/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, May 19, 2008

After a hot sweltering day in Batam, it's time for me to hit the malls and start swipin' some cards,
Oh! I totally forgot to mention I had multiple bruises all over my hips and legs cos klutzy me missed my footing on the ladder out of the waters. *Yeow*

I'll be wearing my sombre work pants for the entire week.

And every arm movement I make is now MAJORLY-PAIN-IN-THE-ARSE. Yes, the by-product of cable-skiing is a hot bod coupled with tonnes of muscle ache. Can you imagine the plenitude of excrutiating moments I had while changing tops inside those tiny rooms?

And oh! I discovered today that the NUS Lion has a name! It's "Lion Linus"!

I'm such a klutz.

Anyway, I stayed home the entire day to spruce up my room and resolve some "emotional baggage" problems. It felt pretty good to throw out one entire bag of trash & letters that had accumulated over months of neglect due to "after-work syndrome", which means you would either zone out to channel 8 dramas or zonked out on yr lovely bed after work.

Oh fark, accounting exams in 2 weeks time. Time for me to hit the books now.

p.s: I'm currently reading a pretty good political science book now on individual freedom & rights vs the government's right on infringing yr rights and freedom; the author is a US court judge who does pro bono work and is damm good in making complex debates on "Natural Law" vs "Positivism" pretty easy to understand and I feel damm smart being about to catch whatever he's trying to explain. *heh*

"If the right to marry whomever you live is a natural right, then the government cannot regulate it. If the right to marry whomever you love comes from the state, then the government can regulate it."

Go figure*.


it just ain't right @ Monday, May 19, 2008