/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rach's Ideal Hunk. Cher's Ideal Hunk.My Ideal Hunk. Wahahahaaaaa! Cher babe was supposed to be doodling IS-LM curves for macroeconomics but we ended up doodling guys on her notes instead!


Yeah, Check out the blue pen I'm holding..I drewwwww Cher's Hunk....


Smart babes playing dumb.
My goldfish pouch needs a breather too.


All is good for now. *winks*


it just ain't right @ Saturday, April 26, 2008