/Friday, March 21, 2008
I've just pass the 9th month as a (haggard & seriously-lack-sleep) OL. *Throws confetti*
I'm moving on to my new department next week,
New bosses, new co-workers, new environment. Gosh, I can't believe that I'm gonna be a relationship associate now, no longer a management trainee, no longer a new bird in the division.
Seriously, having a good boss is a do-or-die matter, and I'm really glad that my new boss is gonna be one of the nicest people around in the bank (so far, at least 10 people have came up to me & Jac Tan to congrats us on getting such a nice boss. *whoopee*)
Believe me, I went thru' horrid bosses and I'm so glad that this one is sane.
Why is there a tendency that lady bosses could potentially be the biggest bitches around? (i went thru' one though. Trust me, she could probably win an oscar by starring in 'The Devil wears Prada)
I figured that ladies may be more detail-orientated, thus, completely missing the bigger picture and nitpick on micro matters that bugs them the most.
It's probably like fussing over a orange blop of laksa stain on yr favourite white silk blouse for the entire day, instead of thinking of possible solutions to get rid of the stain.
Oh well, I guess we should put on out problem-solving caps rather than becoming overtly emotional, which doesn't help at all during moments of dis-stress.
P.S: I got a HUGE envelope from SDU last evening!! My mum was super excitied & I was laughing my socks off.
I'm automatically a member of it
(unless I opt out, so similar to HOTA can??) and I can tell you that 99.99999% of its single & available members
probably C.M.IOh, come on, prove me WRONG, will you?
it just ain't right @ Friday, March 21, 2008