/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, March 24, 2008

I really felt like crying tonight.

It's not the work, but my perfectionist streak that had irked me to the extreme today.

I wonder why I'm feeling so upset tonight.

I guess it's a mix of PMS, throbbing headache, pressure to perform, the huge load of real estate jargons, impending techinical credit analysis work, me having to skip 7pm classes today for work and finally telling my kid's mum that I have quit tuition by April;

That's making me uber sad.

I need a hug. =(


it just ain't right @ Monday, March 24, 2008