/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some peektures from the VERY shioka-do-lu long CNY weekend; loads of house visitings and I stuffed myself silly from all the good food. I'm truly grateful for all the wonderful things that I get to enjoy during this period. =)

Check out my uncle's new crib! He's switched homes again and it's damm nice!

Oh my! That lamp from Molecule on the left hand side of the pic cost a cool $3k. *geeee*

My baby cousins are the most adorable things I've ever laid my eyes on!
Miss "Khim" with her golden trench coat, golden hoops and golden nails. ;)

Wanna-be socialites; Pei Pei's Mum is damm cute! *hecks*

I HATE CHEATING BFs! Down with those stupid boys! #$^*@%!&@*

Weilin's $6K Bed is dammm comfyyy....Ultimate luxury....;)

At the Mahjong Queen AKA Jia Yan's snake lair.....where we played MJ & snack on super crunchy prawn rolls. *Yummy*

And lastly, a BIG shout out to HOBBIT TODAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBBIT!

MAY ALL YR WILDEST DREAM COME TRUE! *smirk*

The NUSHA gang. *Whoopeee* =)


it just ain't right @ Thursday, February 14, 2008