/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm sick.

Good lovely friday for me to snuck in at home,

Check emails, read newspapers and books and watch videos online:

"This is for those chao muggers who are always hanging around central library."
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/307820/cheating_snacks_vending_machines/

I know, I have a wierd fetish for these "effing-brilliant" videos; so cleverly-trival arh? haha.

And yesterday's VALENTINE'S day was super-duber-annoying for me to go thru'.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, February 14, 2008