/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fess' Up, the interviews were not as 'killer' as I thought they might be, I went through two rounds interviews with breeze (cos they were pretty informal and did more talking then shooting tough questions at me). Anyway, my boss spoke to me this morning and confirmed my placement with the industry team (SME- Real Estate, to be more precise).

Goodness! I seriously don't know what I'm in for!

But, it's exciting, in a way, to be in a totally new environment, picking up new stuff as much as I can and remembering not to step on the wrong toes.

And yes, it's "ARSE_TALA _VISTA BABY" (Pun intended) to the call centre on 24th March'08.

The proposition of me working my arse off to become one of those "act-savvy-&-total smart arse banker" is totally cool! (Pardon the bimbotic coo~) Albeit me and Jaclyn are one of the last few soldiers to officially graduate from the management trainee program and work our way towards the top.

Good news aside,

I had a totally disastrous date on Tuesday evening. (Despite those nice pics I posted)

Hong Kees, Watermelon Martinis and Italian pasta are certainly a BAD MIX.

Pls probe me for the FULL EXPOSE alright? Not gonna talk about it here...So darn weird.

Joke of the day from that fateful Tuesday Night:

Me: "Where are we going for dinner? Let's go DUTCH alright?"

Guy: "Ok, Where is the DUTCH restaurant?"

*Smacks head*

Me: "No, I mean we split the bill."

Guy: " Ok, I tasted DUTCH food in Belgium before, it taste very bad."

*Trying very hard to stifle my very obvious giggles*


it just ain't right @ Thursday, February 28, 2008