/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, January 06, 2008

This blog title will aptly sum up my thoughts in this entry:

-"Ajahn Brahm; The Coolest Monk I've Met (So far....)"-
Meet Ajahn Brahm,

Don't be too quick to dismiss him as a godly, brainwashing ang-moh monk with unyielding ideals; Cos he's anything but that. *hecks*

Although he had been a monk for the past 33 yrs, he was formerly a scholar from Cambridge and had even been a teacher and a scientist. Impressive~
It was the first time I'm attending a buddhist talk and was lucky to be able to catch Ajahn Brahm's talk held on the Sunday before New Yr's Eve.

The monastry was packed-to-the-brim with buddhist worshippers who were very-much looking forward to listening to the "witty-yet-filled-with-words-of-wisdom" dialogues of Ajahn Brahm. I swear I saw a couple of aunties who were fervently scribbling down his words and hanging on to his every word with forlorn-spaced-out expressions. *hecks*

The power of pathos & wisdom.


it just ain't right @ Sunday, January 06, 2008