/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, January 28, 2008

I've so many thoughts and ideas to be pen down, but I just don't have time to write it down here; neither have I found time to actually engage in a good, intellectual conversation with anyone in a long while. (Pls ignore my sudden urge to strangle some people I've spoken to at work.)

Oh dear, I've SOOOOOOOOOOO many ideas running through my mind now. Reading Md. Yunus's "Banker To The Poor" is just OoH-SoO-Inspiring.


Sorry, my "Want-to-save-the world"/"Volunteerism-is-the-new-wave"-instinct is kickin' up again. haha. Yadda, Yadda, *yawns*


Anyway! RDA has been really cool; I've been working with a autistic kid for the past 3 session and he's making progress with his commands, hand-eye coordinations and body postures. *Grins* He's Totally in love with the riding sessions. I feel so happy for him.


My weekend was spent in Malacca with my family;

This is how I bang my buck in M'sia (Besides cheap shopping, Bak Kut Teh & SEAFOOD!):

I don't blardy care that this particular brand had been taken off the shelves in Singapore,

But at SGD6.50 per bottle! It's A STEAL! I bought this at a GIGANTIC Mall named Palawan.

I've been using B&L all the while and it has not caused any major problems for my peepers.

Buy Japanese Mags (TW editions) at SGD4 each (usually backdated by 2-3months); I'm super addicted cos it's content-heavy-cum-colourful and I just can't stop reading those ANT-SIZE chinese characters sprawled all over each glossy page of those cutesy girly mags. *swooons*
Getting such mags is a must for me each time I visit M'sia.
Watch good flicks on telly. FOC. Courtesy of Arts Central. Love this channel to Bits.

Caught this movie on Sunday night at 10pm. Friggin' goodness, despite having very bad flu and slight fever, I gave this flick my full attention till it ended at 12.30am. Not bad arh?*So Lam-ish*

Lastly, I caught some fireworks last week in my neighbourhood. I think there's a special event being celebrated by the Indian community last week. (Pardon my religious ignorance)








Good Night world.


it just ain't right @ Monday, January 28, 2008