/Thursday, January 03, 2008
It's been a bluey-blue day for me and I'm feelin' real tetchy;
The new year had just began and I've yet to get down and dirty' with all those resolutions,
Really need to kick those pesky habits of mine and cultivate more good ones, Oh well, let's see...
Here's some wish list for 2008; READ: "wishes", not "resolutions" (I'm keeping them private...)
1) Get my desired placement and move on to enterprise banking by end of January
2) Engage in voluntary work with disabled children
3) Continue to work in KidsREAD when the new term starts in Feburary
4) Go for a dive trip in May (After SOME peeps are done with their final semester in NUS =) )
5) Get a REALLY toned up and souped up for a marathon with my BooBy Bestie Ting (& Jia Yan, pls join us!)
6) Be less tetchy, peevish and less spewing spells %#!$#&@*!
7) Do something for Paaralang Pantao - Gather children's clothes, stationery and donations.
8) Travel to Japan for a holiday
9) Get a payRISE
10) Get bike riding lessons after my 23rd birthday
11) Read more Good Books
12) Get into get-rich-quick scheme and save up for my masters
13) Be more
forward lookingHappy New Year Everyone!And to end of this post with a Lilliputian Bit Of Laughter:A really Cock* Picture sent to me by Jaclyn; thay planned a surprise birthday party in the office, and as ya' can see in the photo.... the management trainees are very well segregated in the pic and the big bosses are easily identified in this picture.Wah lau! Kena forced to sit 2 metres away from the table and blow the candles...Eh* With my big mouth, I managed to blow out the candles ya' know! hecks!I wonder why everyone looked so stern in this pic! Wierd! *stupefied*
it just ain't right @ Thursday, January 03, 2008