/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Caught Cloverfield last night and Boy.

Was it a disturbingly-bad flick.
Here's the coveted monster which is... nothing much really.

The main grouse I have about the movie is that at times, Cloverfield seems less like a movie and more like a theme-park motion simulator;

Make that a SUPER-EXTENDED motion simulator.

A relentless, I-thought-my-eyeballs-were-bleeding exercise in visual disorientation.

If you hated Blair Witch, than you should avoid this flick.

I was amused when this family of 4 (1 Cheena Dad, 1 mum and 2 little boys in toil) suddenly stood up in the middle of the movie and stomped out of the theater.

Apparantly, Cheena dad tot this was a superbly-flagrant-uncomfortable flick and promptly stood up 35 minutes into the show and shouted at his kids and wife: "Let's go! Bu Yao Kan Zhe Zong Qi Kua De Xi!!" (which means: I dun want to watch such a strange movie)

My cousins and I were slightly bemused by this family's antics.

Well, there were moments in the show that I had to keep my eyes shut for fear that I would just induce out the Mocha frapp churning within the walls of my tummy.

Boy, This movie will be a success thanks to viral marketing.

Remember folks, Curiousity killed the cat.

Don't watch it unless you are keen to experience a throbbing head trauma & in need of a palate cleanser.


it just ain't right @ Saturday, January 19, 2008