/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, January 13, 2008

At 14,

I knew I was getting older because I started getting obsessed with make-up & techno music.

At 17,

I knew I was getting older because I started reminiscing about my secondary school days.

At 19,

I knew I was getting older beacause I started hating techno & began gyrating to Hip-Hop and R&B Grooves.

At 22,

I KNOW I'm getting older because family, worklife & financial stability became the holy trinity in my life and I'm starting to hate hip-hop and really falling in love with house & trance.

Shit. God bless my wrinkles and age spots.

And to end off my ramblings, here's a beautifully translated poem which personifies my current state of mind.

Beyond the stars there are worlds more
Our quest yet has more tests to pass
This existence alone does not matter
There are boundless journeys more
Do not rest on what you have
There are paradises more to explore
Why worry if you have lost one abode
There are a million addresses to claim
You are the falcon, your passion is flight
And you have skies more to transcend
Lose not yourself in the cycle of days and nights
Within your reach are feats even more
Gone is the day when I was lonesome in the crowd
Today those who resonate my thoughts are more

-Mohammed Iqbal

Age is just a number, life can get drabby; do not get sucked silly into yr status quo being.

Always move on and greater things will lie ahead for you.


it just ain't right @ Sunday, January 13, 2008