/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The past few days have been absolutely heartwarming and fun for me,

My family left for another holiday last week (before I came back and I was sorta' kept in the dark about the trip! haha.) Luckily, they came back on Christmas eve, which happens to be my brother's birthday and my relatives managed to put together a great party despite the last-minute notice on X'mas eve itself!

Fess' Up, I went out with a friend on Sunday: very good Italian food at Pete's Place@Hyatt, a really unpretentious place; watched a really, really hot Jessica Alba in "Good Luck Chuck", and listened to very good pinoy-X'mas music at Indochine along orchard road. It was fantastic!

I spotted these cool absolut disco bottles at the DFS in arrival hall but I was too broke to buy one back, so I took a nice picture of them instead. =)

Guess what, my brother decided to get one for his birthday and chey~

It was just a normal Absolut Vodka bottle being placed in a plastic casing; but it was a really eye-catching gimmick though!

My cousin loves the casing and refuses to let it go!


My Brother and his pathetic birthday-cake haha!(check out the bread with 2 choc balls and a red candle in the middle.) Nay, we tricked him and brought out the log cake later!
I managed to get this Espirt preppy-overall at a discounted price! I've been praying hard for the past 2 months that they will slash the exorbitant $63-dollars price tag to something more affordable and I'm glad thay did. *phew*
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!


Have a great year ahead in 2008!


xoxo,
Jacq - Jacq


it just ain't right @ Tuesday, December 25, 2007