/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, December 07, 2007

One of my customer shot a personal attack at me over the phone.

I called him the wrong name 3 times in a row & he started shouting "Are you deaf?""Are you deaf??""Are you deaf???"

He started questioning me, more verbal attacks followed and I couldn't take it and broke down.

How embarrassing.

Exactly 4 months ago, I witness a fellow worker who broke down and cried over such a fark-up call. I simply shook my head and wonder if the exact same farkin' thing would happen to myself.

I can't believe this actually happened to me today. I cried.

Yes, I feel so silly but I can't help it, ya know?

Luckily, I was sitting in an isolated corner and nobody saw me except for one of my friends.

Nvm, I'm fine now. I just had the guy's balls for dinner.

Fark you man.

Amen.


it just ain't right @ Friday, December 07, 2007