/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, December 03, 2007

I think I hinted in September that I wanted a book for my birthday,

But alas, no one bought me this book: "The World is Flat" by Thomas L.Friedman.

Oh well,

I decided to purchase the book as a farewell gift for a friends & it turns out that he had one too.

Oh well,

At least I got to keep the book! *hecks*

How thoughtful of me...tsk, tsk, tsk.


P.S: I really love this remix version of Moon River from Breakfast At Tiffany!

P.S.S: Can some babes text me or something to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's together?


it just ain't right @ Monday, December 03, 2007