/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, November 25, 2007

I was back at The Gallery Bar for more boozing last night. *God bless my liverrr*

& I'm finally done with the children's workbook for the Philippines Trip. *yipes*

Learnt from Janice today that we'll be heading to the Paaralang Pantao School in Erap City, a big switch from our original plan to head to the Paaralang Pantao School in Payattas. *Hmmm*

I'm glad that everything seems kinda' fallin' into place and settling in nicely.

2 nights of partying, gazillion mixers, 4 cab rides & the total damage came up to only $50!

I'm an amazing CHEAPSKATE.

I dread going to work tomorrow cos I forgot how to advise on charges for TTs already. *Pffft*


it just ain't right @ Sunday, November 25, 2007