/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, November 23, 2007

Dearth of posts lately. I guess this is the norm ever since work took over my life. *hecks*

I've officially ended my 4 months stint in that department last Thursday!

I'm now being rotated back to the commercial service centre until the end of the year before I get posted out to another business unit as part of the bank's management trainee program.

Gawd. I hate the call centre. All those pesky, tricky qns that I can't ans off hand despite having already undergone one month's worth of product & processes training and passing those 14 exam papers with flying colours.

I've only picked up 2 days worth of calls so far. Nothing exceptionally difficult yet. (meaning no angry ah peks shooting vulgurities at me for not being able to ans their queries)

Thank goodness! My fellow workers are really sweet and encouraging; they told me that the initial few days in the CSC would be a little tough, but once I get the hang of it, I'll do fine.

I hope that's TRUE!

Besides the "switch in departments" last week, another highlight was Zouk's sunday flea market and The Wine Company @ Dempsey last Sunday.

Cheap Thrills & Cheap Buys!

I was at the flea market with friends and I was surprised to see Rachel Seet there with her pretty clothings. Bought this really sweet top for $8, a dress for $14 and a reflugent ruby red bracelet for $15. I love them to bits~

Yeah, you could see pretty babes and hunks shopping or hawking their wares there! Spotted Jade Seah and Cynthia Koh mending stalls there, and Dawn Yang shopping around (Alright, the girls were gawking at her face cos it does look a teeny-weeny-bit fake in real life.)

Wine Collection (wateva it's called cos everyone tells me a different name) @ Dempsey is really good. The wines are really affordable and good! ( It's cheap since prices start from $35 for a decent bottle of good wine)

http://www.thewinecompany.com.sg/winelist.php?c=2&v=65

The MTs indulge in an all-nighter partying session~ this week when we celebrated Jac and Clive's birthday at The Screening Room @ Club Street - It's a 5-story restaurant where you can wine at their rooftop bar, dine in a fancy restaurant or catch good classic films in their gorgeously furnished 25 pax-screening room. We had a private bar to ourselves, drank the house down and managed to drag our tired bodies to work on Thursday morning. Simply Amazing~

http://www.screeningroom.com.sg/

Zing flew back from New York and I met up with him last night at Zouk with a huge bunch of people. One of his female friend kinda' gotten drunk and out of hand though. She was falling asleep while leaning against the pillar while I was just standing 0.5 metre away from her.

Then, there was this arse-hole bastard who had the audacity to sneak up to her, and took her face to kiss her right on the mouth for a good 5 seconds!!!!!

I was so flabbergasted by this bastard! I just simply pushed him away from her and he acted nonchalent. He wasn't even drunk! He simply wish to take advantage of this girl becos he knew he could have his way around with her.

I felt stupid for not making a bigger fuss over it and for letting this guy back off quietly from the girl before he dissipated into the crowd of party revellers in search for another easy target.

Thinking about it just makes my blood boil.

I hate girls who lack self-respect for themselves especially when they know that they can't hold alcohol well and still insist on drinking and I hate guys who take advantage of such situations.

Simply abhor such people.

I wanna castrate him and have his balls for supper!


it just ain't right @ Friday, November 23, 2007