/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, October 28, 2007

::I'm on leave today::Busy Monday!::

::Idyllic Weekend::Late Nite Supper-ing::Late Nite Movies::Money Woes::Study Woes::

::Watever!::

::Dinner & Dance was a *Blast::Though I left real' early and the after-party @ St'James was a riot::All the drunkards and crazy bosses that nite!:: But I decided to snuck home at 11.45pm!::


I won a prize on that nite too! Pretty lucky eh? Given that I had won prizes too in the two previous school proms that I had ever attended. =D

Me with the gorgeous* Belly dancers!
I'm so proud of them! They won the top prize for the best performance! They're Fantastic!
Me, the office mei nu & the office Super Buaya. Me, Shirleen, Keith and Jaclyn Tan
Adelyn and me. She's a proud member of the national water polo team* Don't mess with her! Me and Char~ molesting Sharon's baby. *hecks*


Pervvvy-Me and Char Babe.
I think Eric loves this picture to bits.
This guy went around looking super freaky!
Louisa~ The super Chic Retro Chick.
The babelicious Jamie Yeo*!






Check out my pics @ jacqueen.shutterfly.com



it just ain't right @ Sunday, October 28, 2007