/Saturday, October 27, 2007

I was trapped in a toilet yeaterday which was meant for the disabled;
It's spacious, queue-less and I wouldn't black out and fall into a comatose from a quick whiff of an effluent of human waste.
*Shudders*
Imgaine me in a panick* mode; when I realise the blardy door was jammed and I had to press the emergency call button.
*Loud siren*
(Reallllly loud)I was eventually recused by an elderly cleaner who can only speak malay; like 63828917468103848376482637462 minutes later.
It was horrific to know that only after 63828917468103848376482637462 minutes later;
some old, wrinkly cleaner who coincidentally walked passed eventually open the blardy door.
She chided me in Malay (which I can't understand at all; but OBVIOUSLY it's because I shouldn't be using this toilet that was meant for the disabled).
I got
reallllly pissed with her cos she couldn't understand that the blardy door was spoilt!
Plus, if an actual handicapped person was to use this toilet and get trapped in it, or worst still;
faint or had an accidental fall in the toilet;
He'll probably have to wait for 63828917468103848376482637462 minutes before help in a form of an 80-year-old lady cleaner arrives.
Boy, oh boy.
it just ain't right @ Saturday, October 27, 2007