/Saturday, September 29, 2007


These are old pictures *Kope* from other people's blogs but I simply couldn't upload the dinner pictures with the butterfly babes cos my lappie's bluetooth is having problems tryin' to detect my phone! Annoying..
Thanks for the treat at Bugis's V8 Cafe, Babes! I know I should have ordered something betta' but the salad was good though! And the calamari rings were awesome~

My strong craving for good food, drinks and sheesha had me in heading straight for Bugis 3 nights in a row!
I had beef noodles and Sheesha with the J-Cube babes the next night.

Sheesha makes me light-headed and I think it's because 10 million of my brain cells was killed.

It's pretty obvious that I was the only one enjoying the apple tobacco that will turn my lungs black and kill my precious brain cells; I was totally oblivious to my bored friends who gave up after a few measly puffs of "pure pleasure" due to health reasons; I lurrrvvveee my poison ;).
Oh Yeah~ On Saturday Night, I was back at Tan Que Lan Street in Bugis for steamboat.

My birthday treat from my fellow management trainees~ Thanks people!

Babes Babes & more babes; Me like*

Chilled out at a Jazz bar along Bali Lane and it's really nice and the drinks are affordable.

Oh man, I really like these bumble bees I spotted at the Jazz Bar!
Anyone knows where I can get those cute bees?
it just ain't right @ Saturday, September 29, 2007