/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, September 20, 2007











*Happy Birthday To Me!*








Here's a Lowdown on what I did:

1) Sat - Get dead high (almost drunk) on Heninken, Long Island Tea, Pineapple Vodka, Vodka Coke with the babes at MOS.

2) Wed -Met my mum for Lunch in Raffles Place; had Sakae Sushi *Yummy*.

2) Wed - Pig OUT with a Birthday Treat from the Babes (Although I ate Salad!!??)

4) Thurs - It's My Birthday!!!!! *Alright!! Pig OUT during lunch at Tung Lok for delicious Tim Sum (A TREAT!); and my boss threw me a SURPRISE PARTY later in the afternoon!!!

Oh well, Guess what?? I spent my entire birthday evening teaching tuition!!?? (PSLE is coming...)

(My freakin' GOD, PSLE Maths is SO DAMM freakin' tougher now for Primary Sch Kids)

5) Fri -Met J-Cube for My Birthday Treat! (Whatever happened to my treat? & Card? *damm it* I was kinda expecting more...) *grumbles*; but I had goood SheeSha with the girls at Arab Street. (that sudden light-headed-ness kinda alleviated my woes~)

6) Sat Morning- WAKEBOARDING!!! *Oh Boy* Totally AWESOME.

7) Sat Nite- PIG OUT with 8 other MTs (Their treat for Lucky Moi!); Steamboat buffet + Chill Out at Bali Lane. Totally AWESOME. Thanks guys for the 2 Sexy Pair of Topshop Thongs! *Oh-Yeah~


I guess the entire Birthday Week was pretty well-spent, Loads of Dinner Treats and attempted Wakeboarding for the first time (Really AWESOME. Once again); I must add that I "moonlighted" pretty much this week; I spent 4 freakin days giving 11 hours of Tuition. I really pray hard that the Kid does well for her PSLE! Or my efforts will go down to waste......*keeping fingers crossed*


it just ain't right @ Thursday, September 20, 2007