/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, September 29, 2007

Don't be appalled by my lack of updates lately; I'm seriously busy and over-stretched!

I'm really glad that I was able to take some time off to meet up with the girls last night; boy-oh-boy; How all of us had matured into yound ladies since donkey-years ago(6 years since we left our alma mater) and we just spend the ENTIRE 3 hours in a cosy cafe along Katong discussing about marriages, careers, kids and so much more!

We even made secret bets about *AHEM* and I guess some of us are hoping-mad (like me) that our predictions will be spot-on.

I lurrrveee stuff like time capsules where you can store stuff 100 yrs back in a air-tight compartment and then write a will-or-something; instructing your descendants to open it up and and Lo-and-behold; in there lies their great-great-grand granny's (that's me) fave pair of sexy thongs, narcisstic shots and my old pair of plastic retainers. *MUAH HAHA* Hilarious thought. But to realize such a dream, I need to find a willing mate, have kids and leave behind a legacy. (So many personal dreams to be fulfilled!)

Ok, I'm digressing, but anyway, we'll see what happens in 3 years time!
*Jacq's inner suspense withheld for the ENTIRE 3 years*


I love TK Guides! They're the nicest, smartest and sweetest bunch of friends I've ever had and our (future) kids are so-gonna-have a huge lovely bunch of god-mothers (with HUGE red packets to look forward *smirk*).
Our dearest Zhi Ying (with the quirky, self-believed blood clot-cum-"Fai Cai" Mole on her *ahem*) introduced us to this quaint, cosy place named "Black Canyon Coffee" (along Katong) and the drinks served were pretty good.

I was eyeing on the restaurant's Thai-Fusion food, looks pretty yummy!

Moi's Ice Blended Chocolate with a dallop of sinful whipped cream.
Pei Pei's Pink Strawberry Smoothieeee topped with a irresistably cute red cherry.

Yan's Gigantic Creammmy Coffee with bits of Coffee bean shavings~
Weilin's Exotic "ChangMai Paradise"; a blend of creammy yoghurt* with sweet lychee.

The two accountants at work*; deep in discussion. ;)

Me and my dearest Yan (you owe me a HUGE birthday card, don't worry, I'll make one 4 u too)

Tingle~~ Where are you? (What's next? Tingling?? *hecks*)

It's heartening to know that after 6 years, the guiding light within each of us is still burning strong.

Wow, I sound so emo-momo now. ;)


it just ain't right @ Saturday, September 29, 2007