/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, August 02, 2007

I had a pretty bad day at work today....

=(( Feeling' really gloomy and silly....

And just when the day can't get any worse,

I bumped into "ya-know-who" at China Sqaure drinking Kopi with a "fomer top fund raiser, Joyce" (quoted word-for-word)

Promptly talked about humanitarian trips and my eyes nearly popped when he handed me a really swanky-coloured namecard; it reads:

"Humanitarian Affairs", and had a picture of an african child on it.

Ok, I guess NUSHA hasn't died yet and check out his webby @ humanitarianaffairs.org (it's not set up yet, but you can spot the word "humanitarian affairs".


it just ain't right @ Thursday, August 02, 2007