/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back from Dayang, Malaysia!

I went there over the weekends with Hob and Wendy for a short diving trip and boy~ was it fantastic! (Although the visibility sucks a little~ Come On! It's D-A-Y-A-N-G, one of the most coveted dive sites in M'sia.)

It's been a year since I last got my nitrogen fix; so I quickly jumped on the chance to go there when Hobbit asked me!

I miss diving! =))

I hope more people will pick up this fantastic sports cos it's so addictive~I seriously reccomend my friends to learn diving cos it very relaxing and makes you a much calmer person when dealing with stressful situation.

Either way, I'll have more diving Kakis to call on in future~ *hecks*



My mum got pissed with me cos it's the 7th month ghost festival! *smack heads* & I went to do some random water sports; plus a night dive.

*erks* I was a little worried initially and seeing those joss sticks, red candles and paper being burned on the island didn't help much to alleviate my insercurity within.

Alamak~ At least the 3 girls are safely back home and still gushing over the humongous fishes and sea turtle we saw. =)

More underwater picture up soon!

P.S: Exciting week ahead! A flurry of activities waiting for me to accomplish!


it just ain't right @ Sunday, August 26, 2007