/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sorry for my tepid interest in blogging lately!

It's been pretty busy and I'm constantly trying to find time to engage in things I really wish to do! Stuff like reading mags, papers, baking, and remembering to FEED my tortoise!

My handphone is spoilt so I'm uncontactable and I can't call anyone now. =(

Last week's been pretty hectic; there were 2 nights which I had to stay till 9pm to and there was one particular night where I hung out with Harry till 1am.

Speaking of the latter and THAT particular night,

He got me so pissed that I was bursting with Anger and getting all Teary.

I was confused beacause it's either he had a farkin' EQ problem or I'm just too politically apathetic,

But I was STRONGLY disturbed for the whole night. (wanted to call Ting up but I forgot her no.! How silly!)

Anyway, I will save this interesting story for my next blog entry. (Keep a look out yeah!)

On a lighter note,

I just came back from my staff retreat held at Genting Highlands over the weekend and it had been great fun and uber funny group presentations and games!

I haven been to Genting for the past 6 years...and I was rather appalled at the thought of Genting crossing over to our little island; building one of our very first casinos. (They won one of the IR bids.) The rides look poorly maintained; and cobwebs laced every crook and cranny of the whole place. It lacks an upmarket feel and I almost had a deJavu and found myself back in Turkey (with all the middle eastern tourists walking around)!

I wonder why Yan loves going to Genting so much; probably it's just the Casino that's the main crowd drawer.



In case you are wondering about my naked set of brace-free teeth.

Here's my usual super tight-lipped, bambi eye, fakie smile.
My new smile is not exactly megawatt-bright, but less fake lah!
Some cheap $12 pictures from Ikea. Sweet.
Cheap storage boxes from Genting. $2.50 and $4.50 only!


I'm totally lovin' these boxes now! I'm a huge sucker for vintage English prints.


it just ain't right @ Sunday, July 22, 2007