/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pardon me for the lack of updates on my life; but I'm surviving pretty well at work: it's rigid, competitive and some people (1 actually) who is fervently tryin' to i mpress trainers and bosses are beginning to get on some other peoples' nerves. *hecks* I still trying very hard to absorb all my training materials right now. It's not easy working in a CSC, but it's the best way for me to learn everything from scratch about corporate banking. The people in my workplace are generally helpful and friendly, but I guess it's rather difficult to establish any strong bond with anyone right now since everyone-else is cautious of anyone-esle. *duh* I hope to get to know my fellow co-workers better though....Rule 101# in my "success mantra" says that networking is important and provides me access to impt information and resources. *smirk*

Don't worry, I'm still pretty simple-minded, level-headed and hardworking; I'm currently "testing waters" in my new phase of life but I'm adjusting well enough to ENJOY sleeping at 10pm, being stuck in a cubicle for 9 hours, acting busy when my boss walks around, & 6-hour daily lectures on rates & loans, and missing out on watching Martha Stewart's show on weekday mornings!

I've been having great company (again) and I'm thankful to the omnipotent one for blessing me with such nice friends. =) Dinner at Little India with Viggy,Janice and Harry was good (the cheese naan rocks!), but my fingers stank of indian spices the next day and Janice had food poisoning (which I doubt was caused by the food we ate in Little India). Dinner with the butterfly babes at Citylink was good and we chilled at DXO on friday night without paying a single cent for drinks, cocktail nuts, cover charges. Besides, there were loads of comfy seats on the second level and the crowd was pathetic = hardly saw anyone walking about. I *heart* Ladies nite! Hopped over to IKEA Tampines on Saturday with Ting and we went into a Helluva-Haven just plopping into comfy beds and drooling over dream homes.

I'm still counting down to the end of the month (1 more week to go) before I hit paydirt! (shouldn't have typed this out cos everyone is haggling for a free dinner from me now) *hecks*
And I must thank my gracious parents for funding my ever expanding wardrobe expenses every 2 weeks! I wished I had uniforms instead!

Time for me to get going and start reading my notes now. Ciao.


it just ain't right @ Saturday, July 07, 2007