/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, July 28, 2007

KNN, I threw away my retainers by accident this morning and I immediately rushed to the clinic to get a new one done.

The staff were rude and my dentist was being such a b*itch, when I casually asked her about switching to metal retainers. She chided me for asking to wear something uncomfortable when the plastic retainers were so much more comfortable*(&%^*&*## *grumbles*

One of the staff asked me to go get my old model and I had to walk back home to get my previous teeth model which wasn't necessary AT ALL; as they were planning to make a new model for my teeth. Argh! How stupid can one get! What a waste of my time!

I was in such a flagrant mood already by the time i walked back to clinic the second time round....I can't believe my ears when she said that the new pair of retainers will cost me $300 bucks!

$300! is ALOT OF MONEY FOR A STUPID SET OF PLASTIC.

So ANNOYED with myself today.

I had another dentist attending to me and I told her about my "cement still stuck to my molar" problem and requested her to "shave" the cement off.

She did scaling instead and she told me to look for her 6 months later to clean my teeth cos she claims to be "The best pundit in the clinic at cleaning teeths".

For a moment, I was happy cos the annoying HUGE chunk of cement was gone.

BUT, I was charged an extra $55 without me even KNOWING ABOUT THE CHARGE UNTIL I SAW THE FINAL BILL.

ARGHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so infuriating cos she didn't tell me about the charge upfront and my usual dentist could have done it instead at no charge!!

$355 GONE today!


it just ain't right @ Saturday, July 28, 2007