/Monday, July 09, 2007
I've been following Dr Larry Haverkamp's column "Ask Dr Money" for the past year and I found his advices really helpful at times and easy to understand (economic academics can get rather esoteric with their writings). I'm no finance pundit yet; but I'm trying to be one *hecks*... I believe strongly in the importance of building up one's knowledge in keeping family members and aging parents well-insured, how to finance that dream home or holiday, making wise long term investments and managing your personal wealth well enough to enjoy life without ever worrying about about the future.
www.askdrmoney.comIf you think I'm being KS, crazy about making big bucks and overtly rhetoric in my views on globalization; and that you could probably have loads of time to sit back, second-guess yourself on impt decisions and cut some slack about planning ahead;
Maybe wondering how many marvels have been spun out from thinking ahead in life;
There's perhaps; always a clever someone out there who's way ahead when it comes to grabbing opportunities in hope of a marvellous future ahead.Take for example how "Investment Biker" Jim Rogers who is currently in S-pore (sic); half of famous duo who founded the Quantum Fund (gained an orgasmic 4200% increase!) has planned for his daughter,
lele....................and also some kind words he has for Singapore.
http://www.futuresasia.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=785&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0Pretty interesting article eh?
-"Life isn't all about the monies; Albeit at times, it's really all about the monies." - Love, Yrs Truly
it just ain't right @ Monday, July 09, 2007