/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My lappie is back, but I'm really wondering whether I should send my lappie for repair or I should just grin and bear with its erractic performance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Popped over Haji Lane yesterday; it's an eclectic mix of vintage and modern bohemian; a really sweet place to chill out , smoke sheesha and wander in and out little shopping havens playing soothing chill-out tunes; despite the ostentetious pricing of their really pretty clothings.

The shops there are oh-so-pretty. In fact, some of the shops looks better than the clothes that they are hawking. =x

I love this particular shop that had 3 really adorable orange kitty roaming around the shop so much, that I almost bought a $39 vintage white purse there (Read: vintage meaning 2nd-hand, worned out, stratched; but still pretty)

I guess the lovely ambience can boost a girl's innate tendency to make impulse buys. =)


Phunk Phuture for the nite~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


it just ain't right @ Tuesday, May 01, 2007